MSI Group are a specialist primary care agency recruiting for band 5 community adult nurses in the West Midlands area working on both an ad-hoc and contract basis. This is to work in a community setting working with patients in their own homes to provide personalised care.
Work is available between the hours of 8am and 12pm every day. Evening and twilight contracts are also available.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Administering injections and insulin
- Assisting with examinations
- Basic wound care
- Compression bandaging
- Syringe drivers and palliative care
- Monitoring on-going care
- Full UK driving licence
In order to be considered, applicants would require a minimum of 6 months post graduation experience in relevant NHS community setting.
MSI offer our community nurses the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
Please get in touch with Daniel Johnson to find out more about this opportunity by either replying to this advert or email Daniel with your CV to or give them a call on .